As you read and study the Bible with other men and women from Holy Family, you will be learning God’s Word and also experiencing the peace that comes from listening to the God who loves you.
- Salvation History - A Quick Journey through the Bible - Coming again Fall 2015
- Priest, Prophet, King - The Life and Mission of Jeses - July/August 2015-
- Holy Longing- Spirituality for Everyday Life - September 2015
- Register Early to ensure you have class materials - REGISTER NOW
- Intentional Discipleship- Learning to Center Life on Christ - October/November 2015
Faith Clips - The TOP 50 Questions about our faith. We are excited to offer a highly interactive adult faith formation discussion each Sunday that presents Bishop-Elect Robert Barron answering the TOP 50 questions related to the Christian faith and our Catholic traditions. A sample of the questions include, “Why do believe in God?” “Why did Jesus have to die the way he did?” What is Spirituality?” What are the different types of prayer?” and much more! Register by contacting
at the parish office.
- The Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study Group meets from 10:15 - 11:45 a.m. in Gonzales room. Join us at any time; drop-in visitors are always welcome. Parents, consider coming to Bible Study while your children are attending RE classes. Continue your faith formation as well! For more information on Sunday Morning Bible Study please contact Bob and Jackie Greenfield at 214-334-6079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Scripture study brings the Bible close to God’s people not as a book but as a life-giving, personal word of God. By sharing the word with one another, participants gain insight into their faith and are motivated to deepen their personal relationship with God." —Abbot Jerome Kodell, OSB, Subiaco Abbey, Subiaco, AR
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study meets 9 a.m. -(approx. ½ hr after the 8 a.m. daily mass ends) till 10:30 a.m. If you’ve ever thought you’d like to know more about the Bible and would like to meet wonderful people, please join us! We have interesting discussions, informative video lectures, and coffee and donuts. For more information, contact Roy Knauber at 972-255-7786 or email@example.com.