As you read and study the Bible with other men and women from Holy Family, you will be learning God’s Word and also experiencing the peace that comes from listening to the God who loves you.
- Salvation History - A Quick Journey through the Bible - June 2015 is FULL
- Priest, Prophet, King - The Life and Mission of Jeses - July/August 2015- Register NOW!
- Holy Longing- Spirituality for Everyday Life - September 2015
- Intentional Discipleship- Learning to Center Life on Christ - October/November 2015
Our meetings often feature video lectures and discussions. Contact the group facilitator to find out what the topic is this week. Join at any time September through May each year.
- The Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study Group meets from 10:15 - 11:45 a.m. in Portable Classroom No. 11. Join us at any time; drop-in visitors are always welcome. Parents, consider coming to Bible Study while your children are attending RE classes. Continue your faith formation as well! For more information on Sunday Morning Bible Study please contact Bob and Jackie Greenfield at 214-334-6079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Scripture study brings the Bible close to God’s people not as a book but as a life-giving, personal word of God. By sharing the word with one another, participants gain insight into their faith and are motivated to deepen their personal relationship with God." —Abbot Jerome Kodell, OSB, Subiaco Abbey, Subiaco, AR
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study meets 9 a.m. -(approx. ½ hr after the 8 a.m. daily mass ends) till 10:30 a.m. If you’ve ever thought you’d like to know more about the Bible and would like to meet wonderful people, please join us! We have interesting discussions, informative video lectures, and coffee and donuts. For more information, contact Roy Knauber at 972-255-7786 or email@example.com.